Intellectual Property Rights
The Sports Rights Owners Coalition (SROC) welcomes the opportunity to offer its views to a variety of Governments' public consultations. We share our views on a number of rights issues which are critical to the sporting economy. On this page, you find SROC's responses to consultations and paper on Sports Intellectual Property Rights.
Papers and Consultations
- 16/06/16 - Analysys Mason study on the DSM impact on sport
- 22/05/15 - SROC position paper on territoriality
- 08/11/13 - SROC Position Paper on the Asser Study on Sports Organisers' Rights in the European Union
- 01/08/13 - SROC Response to the European Commission Green Paper ’Preparing for a Fully Converged Audiovisual World: Growth, Creation and Value’
- 10/04/13 - SROC Position on the WIPO Broadcasting Treaty
- 18/11/11 - SROC Response to DG INFSO Consultation on Online Distribution of Audiovisual Works in the EU
- 03/11/10 - SROC Response to Implementation of the Directive on Electronic Commerce (2000/31/EC)
- 30/07/10 - SROC_Response_to the European Commission Green Paper 'Unlocking the potential of cultural and creative industries'